Our clients fall under two models as below:
- Annual Retainer Model:
Everything mentioned below is covered –
- As Is Status review
- Financial Plan Preparation – Networth analysis, Cashflow analysis, Goal planning, Tax planning, Investment Planning, Insurance Planning, Estate Planning (where applicable)
- Implementation Assistance
- Ongoing Reviews
- Crisis Support
- Need based consultation through out the year
This is the recommended model since plan preparation and implementation constitutes 1% in the journey towards financial freedom with reviews and monitoring constituting the balance 99%.
Generally, Financial Planners refer to themselves as Family Doctors. However, our work resembles a financial gym trainer more – who creates a regimen suited to you, pushes you to take action, protects you against injuries and eventually take you to a state which you would not have reached alone.
2. Need – Based Consultation:
This option is for people who need our help with respect to a specific issue or a specific set of issues only. It may include one or more of the following:
- Selecting adequate and suitable insurance covers
- Cash flow & Debt management
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Claims Handling
- Second Opinions
- Crisis Support
- Any other aspect related to personal financial planning
Modes of interaction:
Depending on client location, communication will be through Phone, Skype, e-mail, Whatsapp, BOTIM.
Steps involved in Annual Retainer Model:
- Introductory session
- Signing Letter of engagement & Fee payment
- Risk Profiling & Data collection
- Plan Preparation
- Plan presentation & Acceptance
- Plan implementation
- 6 monthly reviews
- Need-based consultations
- Fees for Annual Retainer Model is Rs.12000/- for the first year and Rs.6000/- for subsequent years.
- Fees for Need-Based consultation will depend on the nature of the work. A quotation will be given once the requirement is known.