I am Brijesh Vappala. Founder of BVare. I am a Certified Financial Planner and a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor.
I was an employee for 19 years, 90% of which was in financial services. Some of my employers were TeamLease, ICICI Prudential Life, Allianz India..
My visiting cards read designations like General Manager, State Head, Senior Authority Holder… but essentially all of which meant dealing with people – A lot of people.
It’s those people who made me realise why something like BVare should be created to address the following gaps:
- Financial advisory – Shortage of people with a combination of Knowledge + Integrity
- Training – Shortage of people who have been there, done that
Thus BVare was born.
What is CFP?
- The most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning certification recognized by the global financial community
- Granted to individuals meeting stringent standards of Education, Examination, Experience and Ethics.
What is SEBI Registered Investment Advisor?
- The Hallmark of credibility for financial advisors in India.
- Fixes fiduciary duty. Advisor to act only in the best interests of his client
- Removes conflict of interest. Advisor remuneration is Fee paid by client. No Selling.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and CFPCM are certification marks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB Ltd.). Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFPCM marks in India, through agreement with FPSB.